Skyline University tends to be the first private university in Kano state, Nigeria. It was barely a month when the Federal Government of Nigeria approved the university, and just some few days back, the National University Commission offered a provisional licence for the smooth running of Skyline University Kano.
The Executive Secretary of the National University Commission (NUC), Prof Abubakar Adamu Rasheed while presenting the licence to representatives of Skyline University, described the event as a one to remember. However, the approval of Skyline University Kano brings the total number of private universities in Nigeria to 75.
5 Facts About Skyline University Kano
Below are 5 facts about you should know about Skyline University, the first private University in Kano State, Nigeria.
- Skyline University College was established under the patronage of H.H. Sheikh Dr Sultan Bin Mohammed Al Qassimi, member of the UAE Supreme Council and the Ruler of Sharjah in 1990.
- The university in the United Arab Emirate was established with the purpose of training human resources and fulfil the educational needs of industries like Aviation, Hospitality, Travel & Tourism, Information Systems, Marketing, Business Management and Finance.
- However, according to Kamal Puri, the university proprietor, the Nigerian branch of the institution promises to give its students the highest standard of learning especially in the areas of science and technology.
- Skyline University is presently one of the leading Universities in the Northern Emirates.
- The UAE based university prides itself as an institution that enables students to learn from various activities which give them opportunities to apply their knowledge, skills and competencies by organizing and conducting co-curricular and extra-curricular events
These are some important information and facts you should know about Skyline University Kano. Other information about admission applications and requirements, plus recruitment will be published in frequent post. Kindly subscribe to this site for future updates.