Are you a Prospective Corps Member (PCM)? This page contains all you need to know about NYSC online registration, and important tips that can serve as guidelines as you commence your registration on the NYSC registration portal.
Feel free to bookmark, and also share this article to all PCMs you know. Good luck, as you get yourself prepared for the NYSC orientation camp and program as a whole.
Also read: NYSC Anthem Lyrics From Stanzas 1 to 3
NYSC Online Registration Requirements and Guidelines
- NYSC Registration Portal is open, visit (www.nysc.org.ng) and click on the active link to register.
- If you are registering for the first time, click on “Fresh Registration” link.
If you were deployed in previous Batches and did not report to camp, click on “Revalidation link” to revalidate.
- If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration, click “Login Here” to continue your Registration with your Username and Password.
- Do not thumbprint by proxy.
Digital Persona U.are.U 4500 finger print reader is the specification for thumb print.
- Upload a clear passport photograph properly dressed. Note that the uploaded passport photograph will be on your Certificate of National Service and Exemption Certificate. Do not upload passport photograph putting on NYSC crested vest. Passport Photograph cannot be changed after Camp Registration.
- Apply for Name Correction, spelling errors and rearrangement.
- Date of Birth, Date of Graduation and Course of Study will be on Certificate of National Service and Exemption Certificate.
Ensure your details are correct. You cannot correct any of these details after Camp Registration.
- Apply for Correction of Date of Birth, Name, Course of Study, Class of Degree, Qualification on your dashboard.
- The portal is also open for Foreign trained graduates and part-time graduates.
- PCMs who are serving in the Armed Forces should indicate during Online Registration.
- PCMs are advised to preview records entered before submission to avoid errors.
- Join NYSC telegram http://t.me/official_nysc