The authorities of Covenant University has released the tuition fees which newly admitted students have to pay and it seems it has been increased from what it used to be. If you are one of those that has been given admission into this university, which is one of the best Private University in Nigeria, then this write-up will be beneficial to you. In this post you will find the breakdown of the Covenant University tuition fees for 100 level students in the 2019/2020 academic session.
Covenant University Tuition Fees for 100 Level 2019/2020
Covenant University, which is a faith-based tertiary institution affiliated with the Living Faith Church Worldwide announced its new tuition fees for 100 level students for the 2019/2020 academic year on the university’s official website. The document is titled “School fees structure for 100 Level 2019/2020 academic sessions”.
According to the breakdown of the payable fees, the overall fees covers tuition and exam registration, accommodation, utility and ICT development fund. Other areas covered include workshop and studio, laboratory, ICT training, wireless internet, and virtual library.
Other fees that come under the tuition payable are: academic support service, matriculation, I.D. card, results verification, TMC & Vision 10-2022 kit.
There are also other charges for EDS, field trips, college dues, caution fees, book and medical deposit; as well as payments for medical test; and lab coat/tool as applicable.
According to the document obtained by Nigerian Fact the payable fees for new students are as follows:
- Uniform tuition/exam/registration fee of N472,000 per session.
- They will also pay uniform accommodation fee of N185,000 per session; as well as utility fee of N75,000 within the same period.
- Other uniform fees are: ICT Development fund (N25,000); laboratory/workshop/studio fee (N40,000); and ICT training (N30,000).
- Virtual library and wireless internet each attracts N15,000; while matriculation and ID card cost N15,000 each.
- Results verification is N5,000, while TMC & Vision 10-2022 kit attracts N15,000.
- EDS fee is N6,000 across board, while college due costs N2,000.
- Field trip is N7,500; caution fee, book and medical deposit are N25,000, N15,000 and N10,000 respectively.
- Medical test costs N15,000; lab coat/tool is N25,000 for engineering students; while students of Biochemistry, Microbiology and Industrial Physics/Maths will pay N7,000 apiece.
- Overall, newly admitted Engineering students are expected to pay the highest tuition at N1,002,500 per session.
- Those studying Industrial Physics/Mathematics, Microbiology, and Biochemistry are to pay N984,500 each.
- Students in Accounting, International Relations, Policy & Strategic Studies, Political Science and English Language are to pay N977,500.
- Others in the N977,500 tuition bracket are those studying Psychology/Counselling, Architecture, Computer Science, Industrial Chemistry, Building Technology, Estate Management, Biology and Management Information Science.
- Students admitted for Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Demography & Social Statistics, Economics, Industrial Relations & Human Resources and Sociology are required to pay N937,500 per session.
Meanwhile, it is also important for you to note that Covenant University has released the list of first batch of students offered provisional admission for the 2019/2020 academic session, while the second batch will be released in early September 2019. .
This is just the breakdown of the Covenant University tuition fees for 100 Level students 2019/2020 academic session, you can check out the document from the university’s official website from HERE.