Many students have been looking for ways on how to check NECO result without scratch card simply because they want to save themselves the stress of searching for the NECO scratch card vendors. Well, if you are one of those, this article contains a step by step guide on how you can check your NECO result using your phone or laptop in any location you are without a scratch card. All you simply need is a token and your NECO result will be at your disposal.
The National Examinations Council (NECO) has released the result of the 2019 June/July Seniour School Certificate Examination (SSCE). It is now important for students that sat for the examination in the stipulated date to start checking their results online.
This particular post contains a step by step guide on how to check NECO result online using a mobile phone or laptop connected to the internet. And yes, you do not necessarily need a physical scratch card to do this as you can purchase a token online.
Must read: Covenant University Tuition Fees 100 Level 2019/2020 Academic Session
How to Check NECO Result 2019 Using a Token
To check your NECO result without scratch card, you will need an email address and a token. Just follow the step by step guide listed below.
Steps for Registration
- Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/register
- Enter all the required data in the columns and click on register. NECO will send an Activation Email to your registered email address
- Open you email and click on “Verify”
Steps to Purchase Token
- Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/login
- Enter your Email Address/Phone number and your password in the required columns
- Then click on the “Login” button
- Locate and click on “Purchase Token” (NB: Each token can be used for only one result for a specific number of times)
- Enter the number of token you need and click on “Pay Now” button
(NB: a token is N500 + N50 service charge)
- Now click on “Proceed To Pay” button to pay for the token on REMITA platform using your bank’s ATM card
Steps To Check Your NECO Result
- Once you have gotten your token, proceed to https://result.neco.gov.ng to check your result.
- Fill all the required information and click on the “Check Result” button.
NOTE: You should open a new Gmail account if you do now already have one.
So, that is the summary on how to check NECO result without scratch card right from your phone or laptop that is connect to the internet, Before you leave, simply use the social share icons on this page to get this message across to your friend s and families on various social media platforms. You can as well subscribe to the website for get more important facts about Nigeria delivered straight into your email.