The Abia State Election Debate Team (ASEDT) which comprises of 5 major partnering media organization: Flo FM Umuahia, Buzz FM Aba, Vision Africa Umuahia, and OMPAN, have finally released the dates for the election debates prior to the forthcoming general election coming up in the state this 2019.
The election debate will cover 3 major categories, mainly The House of Representative Debate, Senatorial Debate, and the Gubernatorial Debate. The dates for the specific categories are as follows:
Abia State Election Debate Time Table
House of Representative Debate – 14th to 17th January 2019
Senatorial Debate – 18th to 21st January 2019
Gubernatorial Debate – 22nd January 2019
The House of Representative debate will hold in partnering radio stations, while the senatorial and gubernatorial debate will hold in a venue that will be communicated soon.
Also read: OMPAN Report on Abia State Government Projects after a 2-day Tour
All modalities for an effective, transparent and hitch free debate have been perfected.
Abia Election Debate Specific Dates
The Debate will commence on Monday 14th January 2019 Through Tuesday 22nd January 2019 as Follows:
House of Representative Debates
- Aba North/South Federal Constituency: 14th Jan. 2019 (11:30am), Venue: BUZZ FM. Aba
- Osisioma/Ugwunagbo/Obingwa Federal Constituency: 14th Jan 2019 (4:30pm), Venue: BUZZ FM.
- Bende Federal Constituency: 15th Jan 2019 (11:30am) Venue: Vision Africa Umuahia
- Ikwuano/Umuahia Federal Constituency: 15th Jan 2019 (4:30pm), Venue: Vision Africa Umuahia
- Ohafia/Arochukwu Federal Constituency: 16th Jan 2019 (11:30am), Venue: Flo Fm Umuahia
- Isialangwa North/South Federal Constituency: 16th Jan 2019 (4:30pm) Venue: Flo FM Umuahia
- Ukwa East/West Federal Constituency: 17th Jan 2019 (11:30am), Venue: BUZZ FM Aba
- Isukwuato/Umunneochi Federal Constituency: 17th Jan 2019 (4:30pm), Venue: Flo Fm Umuahia
- Abia North: 18th Jan 2019, Venue: Central Hall
- Abia Central: 19th Jan 2019, Venue: Central Hall
- Abia South: 21st Jan. 2019, Venue: Central Hall
- 22nd Jan 2019, Venue: Central Hall