8th January, 2019.
The Abia State Election Debate Team is pleased to announce to the general public that invitation letters have been sent out to various Abia Political Candidates with respect to giving them the platform to present themselves, manifesto and policies to the people of Abia State.
After two fantastic decades, Democracy has always been judged on the leveraging benefits of debates, where the electorates are legally presented with the privilege to ask the candidates corresponding questions that will satisfy their needs and the general competence of candidates.
All the candidates who received the invitation letter with respect to this project and has refused to positively respond to the terms and conditions is not competent and ready to be voted into power. A true leader is one who is always ready to answer questions with courage, boldness and assurance.
The Abia State Election Debate will kick off from the third wee of January 2019 and run for a period of eight days – 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21 and 22-
The Federal House of Reps will run from 14-17 January, 2019.
- Aba North/South Constituency- 14 Jan. Morning hours at Buzz Fm 11am – 12:30pm
- Ugwunagbo/Obingwa Constituency- 14 Jan. Evening hours at Buzz Fm 3pm-4:30pm
- Bende Constituency- 15 Jan. Morning hours at Vision Africa 11am-12:30pm
- Umuahia/Ikwuano Constituency- 15 Jan. Evening hours at Vision Africa 3pm-4:30pm
- Ohafia/Arochukwu Constituency- 16 Jan. Morning hours at Flo Fm 11am -12:30pm
- Isialangwa North/South Constituency- 16 Jan. Evening hours at Flo Fm 3pm- 4:30pm
- Ukwa East/West Constituency- 17 Jan. Morning hours at Buzz Fm 11am -12:30pm
- Isukwuito/Umunneochi Constituency- 17 Jan. Evening hours at Flo Fm 3pm-4:30pm
- Abia North Senatorial Zone- 18 Jan. At Abia Hotel Central Hall by 3pm-4:30pm
- Abia South Senatorial Zone- 19 Jan. At Abia Hotel Central Hall by 3pm-4:30pm
- Abia Central Senatorial Zone- 21 Jan. At Abia Hotel Central Hall by 3pm-4:30pm
- 22 Jan. At Abia Hotel Central Hall by 4:30pm-6:00pm
LET THE MOST COMPETENT CANDIDATES FIT TO LEAD ABIA STATE SHOW UP.
*Signed*: Emenike Iroegbu (Chairman, Abia State Election Debate Team)